segunda-feira, 3 de janeiro de 2011

danipx Bounty Portugal - 888 Poker

The 888 Poker offers my users with a biweekly tournament, which offers a buonty of $ 25 over my head and adds to the $ 75 prize: A $ 5.5 tournament with 5000 chips.
You can see it in: Tournaments> Restricted> danipx buonty Portugal. It is on Wednesday, January 5.
If you have not yet account for my links, already open and leverages $ 8 free no deposit required, simply open an account for my links.
Tale we are many .. lol
Ah, I'll give you a table and a special prize, like a live input, for whom the most points in this league every quarter. Points:
If we are 50 players: The 1st win 50 points wins the 2nd 49 and so on. Who wants to eliminate, if it happens lol, you get 20 bonus points.
I count on you.

Ah, PASS WORD: danipx888

danipx

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário